Sunday, March 7, 2021

Winter Crop #2


I have a few more layouts to share from the crop I attended last weekend.
I didn't crank out as many layouts as I have in past events but I think it has to do with the scrap room closing at 10pm and having to go into town to get dinner.  However I am pleased with the amount I did get done
Especially this one as I didn't get to the retreat until after XC practice and dinner on Thursday.  Plus I did a bit of hand stitching on this one.  The only layout of the evening on Thursday

Started the morning off early with this cute, food-inspired layout.  The paper kit for this was absolutely perfect



took a break to go for a run and let my mixed media background dry a little.  I used white acrylic paint and red shimmers on it


Quick layout using a scrapbook generations sketch and CM graduation theme pack



I love the vantage point in this photo.  Kicking back and hanging out in the hammock at the cabin


This two-page spread was also inspired by a scrapbook generations sketch.  I was going for a country feel but my daughter said the paper looks like an old fashioned wallpaper.

Documented my brief time at the pool this summer.  I only worked for 8 Mondays this summer as the pool didn't open till July and I was working for the school doing the summer lunch program the rest of the week

totally smitten with this layout thrown together with leftover kit embellishments

I gutted behind the photos so that I could fussy cut the hearts that I used as embellishments

I really wanted to do more tone on tone with the hearts that I fussy cut but they just blended into the background paper too much,  Love how it came out and almost finished off another kit.  Trying to use up all my kits before I buy more

 

That's all I got done at the retreat. Thanks for stopping by to check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment