Friday, March 19, 2021

Fall Scrap retreat

 So I took a selfie at the Fall 2020 scrap retreat and paired it with photoplay "you had me at paper" collection

No sketch and I used some more of my Nuvo mousse embellishment.  I had much better results this time as I applied it to a single layer of paper.  Too bad most of it got covered with all the reader board embellishments.


Threw in a mixture of other little bits and some enamel dots for good measure.
Love how it turned out and am glad I can play along with Use your stuff challenge


 I strategically placed the bow by the reader board with "If all else fails add another embellishment". So perfect



1 comment:

  1. Great layout - love how you've used all the text panels.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete