Thursday, March 4, 2021

All about sketches with lasting memories

 Lasting memories is doing a sketch challenge this month and the first week is this two photo sketch on a grid


and here's my take on the challenge


Instead of using a die-cut image under the two photos, I added a third photo.
I just had to have the cute little mushrooms poking out of the stump.  My girlfriend Tami stopped and photographed so many mushrooms on our hike, so I thought I'd highlight a few of the ones I liked.

 The Mushroom medley paper from Jillibean Soup was a perfect pairing for my photos and I'm happy to say I've just finally finished out that paper collection






6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and love your paper choices! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mushroom photos and a perfect way to showcase them using the sketch . Love your paper and isn't a great feeling when you use the last of something. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week. D.T member Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and yes finishing out a kit or collection is amazing.

      Delete
  3. Great photos and I love how you made the sketch your own by adding the third photo. Fabulous layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it. I had a hard time limiting it to the three

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout, Haven! I love that you added in a third photo in place of the die cut and way to go finishing up a collection! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete