Thursday, March 18, 2021

Danielle's Birtday w/ SID sketch

 Sketches are my jam.  

Been cranking out the layouts with the assistance of some awesome sketches. 

 This one is from the single page sketch at Stick it Down


and here's my take on the sketch

I added a banner behind my photos as I felt that the striped paper was overpowering them even with the matting.  In the end, you can barely see the banner after all the fun embellishments were added.
I used Echo Park "lets Party"  I cut the Happy Birthday banner apart as it was originally stacked.  Added some dimension by popping up a few of the stickers and die cuts with foam.

Since we are mid-way through the month I thought I'd also share my tracker sheet.  One of my #2021goals is to spend at least 15 minutes a day crafting and blogging at least once a week.  So far I've only missed 3 days of crafting.  My other goals are fitness-related.  Doing great on the running mileage, but haven't started up a cross-training routine yet.

Anyone else set crafting/ scraping goals this year?




5 comments:

  1. I adore that tracking sheet idea. How neat. Your take on the sketch is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, perfect colours with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lay-out is very cute! Happy colours. Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down ~Sherry DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and festive layout for your sweet pictures. I love the striped paper, and all the coordinating embellishments. :) Your happy birthday banner is the icing on the cake. :-) Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright happy colours you chose! Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Stick it Down DT

    ReplyDelete