Thursday, March 4, 2021

march sketch challenge

 I've been very into sketches lately as I have been challenging myself to get in the craft room and create for at least 15 minutes a day if not more.  With that kind of frequency and to speed up the creative process I've turned to some amazing sketches for inspiration.  This latest sketch is from Rochelle Spears



and there is an added bonus tic tac toe by Scrap with Stacy



I used the first column: Embellie clusters, Die cuts, and 5 patterned paper


I used a mixture of items to create the layout.  The paper is from my TSR kit AC Deary Lizzy "Saturday".  I even punched the tag from a cut apart from that collection.  The embellishment clusters contain green flowers from CM, Red rhinestones, and teal die-cut leaves.  Plus a few more cut apart tags that were leftovers from who knows where.


Thanks for taking a peek at my creation.  






No comments:

Post a Comment