Confessions of a binge scrapper...
So here go the confessions:
- I'm a chronological scrapper and I just finished the last of 2018 photos
- I tried to pre pair photos and papers in mini kits so when I have time I can scrap like a mad women
- I don't have time to scrap, but I found an awesome quote/ reminder when I was going through photos to print. "You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it- Charles Buxton"
- 2019 photos are ready to pick up, so I can build mini kits for the next retreat.
- I have to save a date away from home to make real progress. We all know the lure of housework when scrapping at home or the time-suck of Facebook and Pinterest.
So there you have it my confessions
I really struggled with the layout of this one as I was trying to use some of the floral stickers from this CM paper pack. Ended up flipping the base card stock and redoing the whole thing.
I love the bright colors of Jillibean soup Rainbow Roux and paired it with the current sketch over at Scrap our stash. The cartoon inspiration is kind of there with the smurf blue and rainbow colors, but I didn't follow the holiday theme or use gold and a bow. Got to take inspiration when it strikes as I've been floundering when it comes to original layouts.