Wednesday, March 31, 2021

All about sketches w/LM #538

 Somehow I missed this2 photo sketch from earlier in the month.  So glad  I was cruising through the lasting Memories gallery and saw a couple of layouts that inspired me to snag this last one.  I can now officially say that I have played along with all the challenges for the month 5 for 5

.




flip-flopped a few things around as far as the title and subtitle placement go, but that's the nice thing about sketches they're just a suggestion for placement.

I did group my embellishment clusters in the same general areas and tried to have the same color combinations in each cluster along with a mixture of heights and textures.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak.  Can't wait for next months challenges




No comments:

Post a Comment