Monday, March 8, 2021

CM Sisters Spring Crop

 I signed up for the CM Sister's crop awhile ago as I participated in their Winter event and thought it would be fun to do another Zoom crop.  Well not so much,  late XC practice Friday evening in the cold, and all I wanted to do was wrap in a blanket by the fire and sit on the couch.  This morning and the better part of the afternoon I spent with the team in Corvallis on a trail run.  No big loss as the sessions were recorded,  I blazed through the recordings and am glad I did other things as only one of the workshops even appealed to me.  I'm not much of a border maker and I don't enjoy paper piecing.  Our using my tools in weird ways to make new things.

The 123 workshop by Noreen Smith was exactly what I was looking for.  one piece of Designer paper cut 3 times to make a two-page spread with seven photos.  I can't share the instructions out the sketch as it was for personal use only but I will share the final product with you.  Also I didn't use CM papers so I might not share it in the groups FB page.


I hope you enjoyed my layout

No comments:

Post a Comment