Saturday, January 23, 2021

Urban Night-O

 The last two years I've spent my birthday with my girlfriends Crystal and Tami in Portland for my Birthday weekend.  Crystal introduced me to Urban orienteering in 2019 and I'm addicted.  Wish we could have attended an event this year but the start/ finish line is in a pub closed due to Covid-19.  I choose to document my 2020 birthday Urban O using the sketch challenge at Scrap our Stash.  I actually have double the stash of Pebbles "Happy Cake day" as I inherited a TSR kit from my good friend Mary.



I rotated the sketched and changed the journal location, but aside from that it's all there




7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping things will be back to normal for your next birthday! I love your take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and the food looks yummy! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you flipped the sketch. Everything looks lovely set against the black. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our January challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic layout! Great take on the sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute embellishments! Thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete