Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pre made pages

I'm finally getting to some of my premade pages.  This first one I created a while back and I'm not really sure what the CM papers are only that the leaf border chain was newly out for this layout.
I did freshen the layout up a little by swapping out the goldenrod paper for the Harvest journal card which works well with the background paper and the subject matter.  I also added an orange sticker tab from 2018 croptober fest project recipe

This second 2-page spread was also a predesigned page from the CM sisters Holiday crop.
I used winter woodland designer paper and embellishments.  I specifically ordered this paper pack for the winter snow camp that my son's troop has attended.  You'll see it again soon as I have 2019 Klondike event to scrap.  The basic layout is the creation of Debbie Martin but I choose to use different embellishment clusters than she did.  her class was great and I created 3 of the 4 predesigned pages in an hour.  Basically, she tries to get  4  2-page layouts out of almost every designer paper pack CM puts out.


I'll probably put the camp name on the tag and use the winter essentials list as the journal spot


Still plugging away in the craft room trying to get at least 15 minutes of creating.
Tonight it's blogging the other evening it was sorting and purging photos.  Ordered 325 more to fill in the open spot in the sort box and that was with strategic printing

 






No comments:

Post a Comment