Thursday, January 14, 2021

TSR jumpstart

 Greetings,  I have another Boy Scout layout to share with you based on the January Jumpstart over at The scrap room

I rotated the sketch to work for my photos.

 The bottom two photos actually were one photo but I wanted to eliminate the blank space between the leaders shoulders since I already had so much blank floor in the main photo.  No good way to crop it without losing the presents and that’s the whole point of the layout.  Title placement changed a little along with the journal area but the underlying bones are still there.

Done with my quick layout for the night.  I’m getting a bunch done thanks to the scrap challenge my consultant from CM sent out.

Light color for 15-30 minutes of sorting, journaling, cropping or creating anything related to scrapbooking. Dark colors is over 30 minutes.  So far I’ve been in my scrap space every day this year.  Almost skipped tonight but trying to create a habit so need to keep at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment