Friday, January 29, 2021

Crop prep

 I’m starting to prepare for my upcoming crop at the end of February.  I’ve spread all of my non CM kits on the scrap room floor so that I can pair papers with photos.  Easier to see what I have this way.


And here are a few of the completed kits.  I’ve been inserting post it notes with dates and information with the photos.
Makes it easier for me to keep the the photos in chronological order.

 One step closer to being read.  All of my 2020 photos paired with paper kits.  Now to pack the tools, extra embellishments and mixed media supplies.




2 comments:

  1. You are super organized!! I need to get a handle on my storage system because it just took me way longer to dig thru my stuff and choose my supplies than it did to actually create the page I was working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be spread all over the place and took way to much with me to crops. I definitely get more done now that I have the selection process out of the way. The biggest thing for me was to keep collections together. Paper, die cuts, embellishments all in one holder. When I get close to killing off a kit I’ll try stuff scraps into kits from the same brand line as they usually coordinate.

      Delete