Monday, January 25, 2021

Early Pandemic road trip

Danielle and I made a quick early pandemic road trip to SanFrancisco to pick up Ashley from Treasure Island Job Corp center.  We left just after I got off work and had an overnight stop in Redding with my Brother in law and his wife before making the rest of the trip to San Fran.

My highschool friend Sandra lives just outside of San Francisco and hosted Ashley overnight so that I wouldn't have to drive all the way in.  The photos on the layout are from some of our stops.  Grants pass at sunset and Canyonville just an hour earlier, followed by Vallejo and Sandra's backyard

 I had a really small kit I was working from.  I think there were more stickers and embellishments than paper as I only have scraps from two of the three sheets.  Hopefully, I can pick up a few random sheets at my consultant's next paper buffet at the upcoming retreat or the leftovers might pair with another collection to get some more use from the remaining stickers.  I'm not a big fan of sticker sneezes and am very strategic in my placement so I should have enough for at least three or more layouts.


Sorry, the photo is upside down.  It's 10pm and I should be heading for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment