Friday, January 8, 2021

2021 January sketch take 2


I think I have a new favorite sketch this year. 

Fall Creek is based on Creative Scrapbooker magazine January 2021 sketch.  I used K and company Boy Scout paper with SpiegelMom scraps “Enchanted Forest” embellishments (paper word clouds, cork chevrons and wooden trees along with sequins “into the woods”.  I have had the love worn expressions (fabric pieces) so long that the web address no longer exists.  The giant  heart brad has also been in my stash forever.  Love how well it all goes together.



This next 2 page spread is one of the more simple ones that I have done in a while.  

I left a lot of room for journaling as this camp out has a story that needs to be recorded.  The boys planned a multi night multi camp outing but it rained so hard that everyone and everything was soaked the first night so they stayed put in one campground and ventured out for a day hike when the storm lightened up.  Thus the long title.


Second page just photos.  No cropping 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment