Sunday, January 24, 2021

TSR throwback and a bonus layout

 I managed to get in 3 layouts today and sort through photos.  I feel like I'm finally making progress...too bad the bathrooms didn't get cleaned.  Guess there's always tomorrow.

I used AC shimelle "field trip" paper kit and some older puffy stickers for my throwback entry at TSR


I rotated the sketch and put the circle element off-center.  The sketch is just a starting point as part of the challenge is to also use some older stash items.  I'm not sure how long the paper has been in my stash but the puffy stickers are for sure older than a year.  I might have to go back and glue them down as they aren't very sticky anymore. 


The second layout is based on a Creative memories Project recipe.  I didn't actually do the recipe as I had a bunch of scraps that fit the bill.  Still have three full sheets of patterned paper for I rather be crafting from Echo Park that I can still use.


I'll have to update my room photos as I am constantly changing the placement of items on the bookshelf as I use and purge along with buy.  I also added a mini-fridge for beverages.

Thanks for taking a peak

No comments:

Post a Comment