Monday, February 21, 2022

UYS Birthday challenge

 Welcome to challenge #442 at Use Your Stuff.

For this challenge, we are going with the birthday theme as it is our blog host birthday month.

And last month was my 49th birthday.  Along with the traditional homemade cake, my husband and I slipped in overnight at a beach condo in Newport Oregon.  I'll have some pages for that trip coming in the next month or so.  After this layout, I'm shifting my focus to my son's scout album.  The goal for the crop is to get 2020 done.


 For my layout I used a little bit more from my Echo Park "Lets Party" TSR kit.  I still haven't killed the kit yet and I think I've got two layouts done with it and possibly enough supplies to do one more and a card.  I just started back up with the scrap room double shot kit club because I'm craving some variety and miss getting new stuff.  I did back off a bit by going with the double shot (two kits) instead of the flavors of the month (four kits) I should be able to use more of the old kits to make room for the new.  

I grabbed this sketch from the scrap a sketch group on facebook. I had a couple of oops when trying to outline the layers and had to hide my errant pen strokes with a sticker so it's close but not exactly the same as the sketch.  Plus I rotated it.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to join us at Use Your Stuff

1 comment: