Monday, February 7, 2022

UYS- celebrate Love

 Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and this week’s challenge at Use Your Stuff is to celebrate love or use hearts in your layout.  

I have done both documenting my daughters new puppy.  
The paper and embellishments are hearts and my title and subject photos reflect the love theme.
  While I do love Pippin enough to create  his jacket from the sleeve of my old fleece jacket I’m also glad to be able to send him home 

Pippin is a chihuahua/ pug a.k.a chug and a little ball of energy. The close up is right after his nap so he wasn’t at full speed yet and the other is him snuggling in for the snow day. 

I used the sketch as a starting point but went bigger and more photos. No journaling and more embellishments.  That’s the beauty of using sketches.  It just a suggestion 



I mixed and matched fonts and embellishments from 3 different sources.  The small glitter hearts are from a kit.  The chunky glitter love and embellishments from a thicker title pack and gold puffy  “puppy” alphas.  I had to cut one of the capital R’s to make a p but it works and I used more of my stash and that’s the whole goal of Use Your Stuff
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join us for the challenge.

1 comment: