Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Deep in the woods with S.I.T.

I used Sketches in Thyme #504 as the starting point for my layout using CM "Deep in the Woods" collection




I used John Muir quote: Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world"
in place of a title.  I find that I don't title all of my layouts as the photos and journaling usually tell the story well enough. what about you?  Do you title every layout?


I love all the texture the die-cut borders provide and the little extra I got from the vines/ branches cut from the laser-cut photo page. I find that by cutting them apart to my liking I'm more apt to use them.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak



 

5 comments:

  1. WOW-such an amazing layout! The paper and embellishments are perfect for those photos! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper and all the decorative borders! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texture. Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love all the die cut leaves. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color palette for the subject matter. nice paper collection and fantastic embellishments. excellent take on the sketch. thank you for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete