Sunday, May 30, 2021

LM #550 Multi-photo

 Today Lasting Memories  kicks off a new theme and set of challenges, courtesy of DT Lauren.  The June challenges are all about photos.  For the first challenge, we are focusing on multi-photo layouts.


I used three photos in my multi-photo layout.
I drew inspiration from Scrap support sketch #10
I rotated the sketch to accommodate my photo orientation and added an extra photo in place of the journaling box.  I love how adaptable sketches can be especially when your in need of some inspiration.



 I used Echo Park "Celebrate Christmas" to document the tree recycling that my son's troop did as money-earning activity

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out Lasting Memories #550 challenge


2 comments:

  1. Such fun photos! I love everything Christmas! That truck is the perfect embellishments! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embellishing and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete