Sunday, May 9, 2021

Melakwa with S.I.T

 Happy Mother's Day to me.  Aside from doing the normal household chores of the day I've been able to spend some time scrapping.  Got  sketch #468 from Sketches in Thyme done this afternoon

I rotated the sketch and used a 4x4 square for my journal box and left off the circle.
I tried to find an element to use in place of the circle but just didn't come up with a good substitute.
Still need to have my son fill in the journal card as I have no idea what they did at camp other than what the pictures show.


Thanks for stopping by and check out S.I.T 




4 comments:

  1. Great work with the sketch and the plaid paper is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch and made it your own!! Love that you're having your son do the journaling too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. I love that you flipped it to fit your landscape photos. Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to rotate the sketch, fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete