Sunday, May 9, 2021

McKenzie river rafting

 Well, I'm a little late with this post to stay on track for my #2021 goals of blogging at least once a week but I am doing fairly well at creating daily.  This layout took some time with the hand stitching, but I love how it turned out.

Here's the sketch I used


I used slightly larger photos and only two instead of the three.  Also moved the journaling location.
Originally I was going to use the cut file as a mask for my shimmerz sprays but I loved the texture it provides with it in place.  To make everything pop off the page more I stitched around the contour of the wave cuts.


I took the better part of two days' worth of my lunch shift to get the sewing done.  

the "fun stuff this way" arrow had white letters that didn't stand out enough so I went over it with a black pen

mix and match summer themed kit collection cast-offs and sprinkled in a few enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment