Saturday, May 29, 2021

Guest Designer at Lasting Memories for the month of June

 I'm super excited to announce that I'll be a guest designer for Lasting Memories for the month of June.  I love playing along with the challenges and getting inspiration from the design team.  I think their challenges are some of the best but I might be biassed as I'm a former DT ( 2013-2017).  Life just got too busy to continue to commit to the team, so I stepped away from contributing and have played along when I could.  This year one of my #2021goals is to scrap for at least 15minutes a day and write a blog post at least once a week. With the help of a friend and a cute month tracker I’m sticking close to my goal, only missed seven days so far this year. 

PS I've updated my blog profile picture for the occasion


I hope you join me over at Lasting Memories this month



No comments:

Post a Comment