Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Outdoor activity award


I found another awesome sketch over at the ScrapRoom for a layout of my son receiving the
 Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award
 
 
I only had the one photo of Eric receiving the award,
 so I got creative and used one of the squares for the  journaling

 
To earn the outdoor activity award for Wolves the scout has to have earn the "Paws on the Path" as well as participate in 5 additional outdoor activities.  Eric completed most of the requirements at  Fun with Son campout, Pirates vs. Ninja campout, Pack overnight at Camp Dakota and Scouting the Oregon Trail at day camp.  Some of the things he did were take a nature hike/ observe nature, participate in an aquatic activity and participate in a campfire.
 
 For my other square without a photo I made a color copy of the pocket flap award.
I didn't have enough of the dark blue and had to piece together 2- 2 inch stripes of paper. 
The center seam almost looks like the pocket pleat.
 
 
I also made a color copy of the Summer Time Pack award which was earned by attending
Pack overnight, Resident camp and Day camp. 
popped it up on a foam square as an additional embellishment
 
I'm up to November 2015 so only a few more pages till I get to 2016 scout events
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great page! Thanks for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)

    ReplyDelete