Friday, January 29, 2016

Camp Dakpta with Sketches in thyme

I'm finally getting back into the swing of scrapping.  I was fortunate to have had a weekend getaway at the Oregon 4-H center for a scrap retreat.  I put together this layout based on Sketches in thyme #182.  I changed the orientation of the sketch as well as added a photo instead of a journal box, but I think you can see the original plan in the final layout
 
 

 
 

I distressed the title by sanding my thicker sticker letters
 
The sign post is from a die cut set.  I used the matching frame as a photo mat instead of a frame so you could see more of the photo of my son on the climbing wall.  I also matted the sign post so that it would pop on the darker photos
 





3 comments:

  1. Fabulour page & pictures!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super interpretation of the sketch.
    Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete