Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fun with son 2015

I hope you're not getting tired of only seeIng layouts  of my son and his cub scout pack but I'm on a roll with getting his scout album caught up to date.  The big incentive is to have it done in time for this months pack meeting.  It's the Eagle themed meeting and my husband and I want to share some ideas for documenting the boys journey to Eagle.  I know Eric has a ways to go as he is only a wolf
 
I used the sketch from stuck March 15th reveal.
 
  I switched out the scalloped edge for the chevron and rotated the sketch.  The title is a color copy of my sons camp shirt so are the Calvin and Hobbes characters.
 


I'll be back with another scout page soon 

4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic masculine page! way to go! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! It's great to see a Scout page! My husband is still friends with his troop all these years later. I know your son will appreciate this album! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevron stripe and the handmade embellishments ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Looks great how you rotated the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete