Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Food drive 2015

Okay so I didn't quit get the 3rd layout of the day done, but close.
 
This one is of Pack 52 food drive
 
I'm playing along with scrap our stash sketch challenge
You have to use 3 photos and one item for each list


  
From list one I used both Graphic paper (chevron pattern) and gold cut Flower.
I think it's a bit more shimmery in real life.

 
 
 
From list 2 I used both hot pink and hearts
The hot pink is easy to spot but the hearts are more subtle.  I actually colored them in with red ink pen and mounted/ framed with my circle punch
 
From list 3 I used ink as mentioned above on the hearts and then chalk ink around the photo mat and the gold cut flower

Thanks for taking a look.  I had fun with this challenge and never thought I'd use Pink in a boy scout album.

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch + challenge. What a great memory to have scrapped! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch and use of the stash lists. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome Haven. I love your take on the sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete