Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Get air

I had the chance to squeeze in a quick layout this morning.
  I used sketches in thyme #190 for this one of Cub scout Pack 52 at Get Air 
 
I used the company logo from the get Air website to create the title for the layout.
I also used more then the 2 photos, but thought that the photo area on the sketch was rather large so it could easily fit photos stacked

 
The other modification I made was to switch out tags for triangles and went with one less.  I feel like the triangle mimics the arrow from the title and it doubles as a journal space
 
 
The last little bit I'm going to share is the embellishments at the top of the page.  I wanted some flourishes that are more masculine as I'm playing along with shopping our stash
 with items from my big craft score back on March5, 2013.  And the items we only new to me back then so who knows how long these little gems and plastic shapes have been sitting.

I know the challenge is supposed to be something for the big boys or bigger boy, but I really tried to steer clear of the juvenile touches on this layout of the cubs

5 comments:

  1. Great bold colours and I love the embellishments.
    Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Cute photos too. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout!! Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "For the Biggest Boys" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the bold colors you used! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete