Sunday, February 25, 2024

LM #690 - Barbie and Ken (item for every letter of their names)

 LM #690 - Be inspired by the famous couple Barbie and Ken by using an item for every letter of their names.


Welcome to my last guest Dt post for lasting memories.  I've got to say this one was a true challenge for me as I struggled to come up with items for some of the letters.  With a little creative license, I got it done with the following: Baker twine, Arrow, Ribbon, Banners, Ink, Embroidery floss, Kraft-colored items, Embossing (dry), and Nine phrase/ icon stickers.



I also was inspired by the throwback sketch at the scrap room



When I got this simple stories kit I never thought that I would use the journal card, but I think it works perfectly for the page, and can't wait for my husband and son to fill it in.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Make sure to join us at Lasting Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment