Sunday, February 18, 2024

LM #689- Stick items together using fasteners


LM #689  Stick two or more items together by using fasteners: brads, ribbons, twine, staples, etc.
Welcome to my third week as a guest designer for lasting memories.  This week's challenge is to use a fastener.   Before I chose an arrow-shaped brad I had a whole different layout in mind but wanted to enter it into the S.I.T January challenge


aside from the grey and kraft papers the rest of my layout is pieced together  Simple stories scraps.  I'm not sure which collection it was but it was perfect for this fishing layout.  All my scraps were 4x6 or smaller and I used the plaid branding stripe under the fish.  The die-cut fish and bobber were popped up on foam squares so that they would stand out against the same color background paper.


Here's a close-up of my brad that goes through/ connects all of the layers.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to join us at Lasting Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment