Friday, March 1, 2024

March S.I.D


Welcome to the March sketches for Stick it Down


I'm designing with the double-page sketch.  I had a couple ideas rolling around in my head as the wave could've been used for a water/ beach theme, rolling hills for hiking, or a road to showcase the car show photos, but I wanted to use a bunch of photos and of the stack of scout photos I'm working on the only one that would work was of Conclave.


and here's my take



I replaced the title with the Powerland logo that I printed and cut out.  I'm thinking about moving it up a little higher so there is less white space in the corner, but I'm going to sleep on it as I should be packing for the weekend trip to Portland


added stars, nuvo drops, and red enamel dots for my embellishment clusters.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment