Sunday, February 4, 2024

LM #687 Use complementary colors

LM #687 Use complementary colors (colors opposite each other on the color wheel). Other colors are fine to include but focus primarily on your color pair.


I'm so excited to share my first guest design for Lasting Memories.
I chose to use Purple and its complementary color Yellow from my layout featuring the Troops Trunk or Treat event in 2022.  I used old CM Halloween papers.  Light purple, yellow, and green are all from a 6x6 paper pad that I pieced together.  I tried to hide as many of the seams as possible with the title work, journaling, and spiders.  The dark purple paper was from an 8x8 pad which I also pieced together.  Love using up my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to join us at Lasting Memories

 

No comments:

Post a Comment