Sunday, January 14, 2024

S.I.D January single page

Even though I'm on the double-page layout team  I couldn't resist creating a layout with this month's sketch.
I was going to save it for an upcoming guest spot next month over at Lasting Memories but have another idea in mind.  

I'll probably crank out a few more layouts as we got a nice layer of compacted graple (small ice pellets) that won't be melting any time soon.  
This photo is from yesterday.  We had another layer dump overnight and you can't see the grass.  Temperatures are forecasted to stay below freezing til Wednesday, so we'll see if I have to go to work on Tuesday.

In the meantime here's the sketch I used
 and here is my take 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to join us at Stick It Down

 

No comments:

Post a Comment