Thursday, June 24, 2021

Rendezous with S.I.T #474

 I'm on a roll again, just in time to go on a road trip.  We'll see how much crafty and creative time I get while traveling. In the meantime, I'm here to share another boy scout layout based on S.I.T sketch #474


I rotated the sketch to fit the orientation of my photos and I added an extra photo as I trimmed them down to edit out a random adult that was in the shot.


Fussy cut the stars from a patterned paper from the same collection as well as added some star stickers and nuvo drops.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look.



3 comments:

  1. Great job rotating the sketch to fit your photos and the stars are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you flipped the sketch and added even more pictures. Thank you for joining Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you flipped the sketch to accommodate your photos! Wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete