Monday, January 1, 2024

SID double page layout for January

 

Welcome to my first layout for the Stick It Down Double page team.

Every month I will be sharing my take on the double-page sketch and will be featured on the Facebook group every 24th of the month, however, we have been asked to share all of the sketches on our sites on the first of the month to give you plenty of time to create with us.  Make sure to drop on over to Stick it Down FB and share your take on the sketch in the media albums.

For my layout, I used CM Deep in the Woods paper collection and my brother's label maker to highlight my son and his troop as they worked on a service project at a local park.  I'm trying to get caught up on my son's scout album so I'm sure you'll be seeing more scouting photos in the next few projects I share



Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment