Sunday, March 27, 2022

LM Love your stash all the things

When I started this layout on Saturday night my main goal was to complete Lasting Memories Love your stash - finishing touches with enamel shapes and Nuvo drops, but then the new challenge came out: All the things.  For the final challenge of the month, you must use at least three patterned papers, stickers, trim, punch/die/ephemera, enamel/ brads/sequins.  Up until the last challenge I've managed to create two layouts for each theme.  They can be found here: #588End of February check-in, #588Halloween, #589 Love Your Stash Trim, #589Chess, #590 Court of Honor, #590 Gift Exchange.  Fell off the creative flow with the start of Spring Break and outdoor projects.  I'll share photos of those when I get around to scrapping them.
    

  1. I have more than three PP
  2.  #588 Sticker- phrase stickers, leaves, and the hiker silhouette
  3. #589 Trim -washi tape, bakers twine, and stick pin ( blue blob behind the certified die) for ephemera
  4. #590 Punches/ dies/ ephemera used my punch to make the tag as well as a variety of dies. 
  5.  #591 Finishing touches enamel stars and Nuvo Drops

 
I just snagged this mini kit of Simple Stories " Take a Hile" from the local goodwill this week.  I worked in a  few items from my stash as well.  The Outdoor memories and certified badge are cut from journal blocks to create my own dies and hid the edge of the leaves with the lantern as it looked weird the way that the leaves were cut straight on the side of the card. 


My starting sketch is from the Scrap a sketch FB group


Thanks for stopping by and taking the time on the long read.



 

1 comment:

  1. Great take on that sketch and love all the phrases! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete