Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Court of Honor

 

November 2020 Court of Honor Covid style; masked, spaced and video streamed for our families.
I'm playing along with two challenges with this layout.  The inspiration for the layout is from Sketch-n-scrap #245 March 15th sketch.  I got the large banners in but altered the two background blocks to work with my photos.  I'm also loving my stash with Lasting memories challenge #590 punches, dies, and ephemera.
The notebook edge is a border punch and the BSA rank badge is a die-cut piece as well as the branches.  For ephemera, I stuck in two leaf straight pins into the foam that's popping up the badge. 



thanks for the inspiration to get another layout done.


mid-month update:  on target to complete 10 pages.



6 comments:

  1. Nice choice of papers and love the notebook edge! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fantastic, Haven! I love the papers that you have used and your fun take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love, love, love this! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper choices are just perfect for your photos! Love the notebook edge border punch, my favourite! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It looks so good with that background patterned paper! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete