Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Tsisqan Lodge 75th

 I used Sketch-n-Scrap #222 for this layout of Tsisqan lodge's 75th-anniversary dinner.




This is the first layout in a while that is not from a collection or TSR kit.  I pulled out my scraps to mimic the colors of the photo backdrop (sunset).  I also dug through my embellishments to round out the layout. Went with a few substitutions/ omissions.  No dollies but instead used the scrolled blue paper.  Also, the photos are bigger than those in the sketch but the overall framework is there.  I hope you enjoy my creation  and thanks for dropping by

6 comments:

  1. Love the sprinkle of stars and the title! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch! It looks great with the larger photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Love the brackets and stars. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Sketch n Scrap. You did just that! Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your assorted papers and sprinkling of stars. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch! The colors are perfect, and I'm lovin' the stars!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch n Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These papers are so perfect for the photos and I love your scattered stars! Great job with the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete