Sunday, April 25, 2021

Court of Honor

 Nothing like looming deadlines to light a creative fire.  

I'm doubling up on this one with Sketches in thyme #464 and Lasting memories 4x4 challenge.

Here's the sketch


and the details for Lasting memories 4x4
4x4 photo- Since April is the 4th month of the year you must include at least one 4x4 photo on your layout.


I choose two 4x4 as it was close to the sketch proportions.
I had fun with my shimmerz vibes "seas the day and love ocean"
I used the packaging technique and splattering.
Layered lots of scraps, a branding strip, and fussy cut some flowers.
The title is a sticker from some boy scout embellishments I picked up a while ago.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the challenges



2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful: simple but effective. I like it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! I love the watercolors and flowers! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete