Sunday, April 25, 2021

E.A.S.T.E.R. challenge

 April is almost over and I'm just now getting to the E.A.S.T.E.R. challenge at Lasting Memories.  It's a wordplay challenge using scrappy items, themes, or techniques for every letter in the word Easter. The layout doesn't have to be Easter-related.  It can be about anything, but the 2 E's have to be different items.

 


I dug through my scraps for this one, mixing and matching pieces for a layout documenting Eric's trip to Camp Easton on Lake Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

For my Easter letters:
E- Enamel dots ( Nuvo drops which I managed to smear on the right-hand side of the page)
A- Arrow (red and white chevron arrow under boys rule)
S-Stickers (words and phrases)
T- Thicker  alpha (colored red to match the color scheme)
E- Easton ( camp name in the title)
R- Rhinestones and red



Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the challenge

 







1 comment:

  1. Great 2-pager I like the sprinkles and misting! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete