Monday, December 28, 2020

Last layout of photos from 2019

 

Yes, I've finally finished my 2019 album.  
I scrap mostly chronologically and keep my pages in chronological order too.
So I can now say I'm officially done with 2019 with this last fall layout.

I'm trying to force myself to work without a sketch and see what I can come up with on my own.   I'm also on a buying freeze after a Creative memories splurge for the 12 days of Christmas.  My consultant Linda had some great deals during her personal sale that she bundled with CM promo, so I got a lot of product without spending a fortune.

My scrappy goal for the New Year is to work my way through my stash and not buy anything but adhesive.  I might make an exception for mixed media supplies as I have just started dabbling in paints and inks from shimmerz paints and have my eye on a kit at spiegelmom scraps
This layout was made using Echo park "family and Autumn" papers and embellishments.
I love how the two lines have similar color schemes that work so well together and really compliment my photos. 
Simply adorable.  I'm totally into owls.

Great dimension from the chipboard animals



This next layout is for my son's scout album.
The photos are from a "wild west" themed blue and gold awards banquet for cub scouts
not the greatest quality pictures as the ceremony was in the cafeteria with the lights dimmed

Almost used up the last of my CM Red, White and Blue paper pack.  
Had to create my own embellishments as there weren't any in the pack that weren't forth of July oriented.  Punched stars, old gemstone brads and sequence


Now to get my husband to do the Journaling.  I started my son's scout albums back in 2014, so he's got some work to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment