Sunday, December 6, 2020

Scrapping during a virtual crop

This past Friday and Saturday I participated in the CM sister's Holiday crop.
The weekend was packed with different workshops, most of which I enjoyed. 

 
I wish I could share the layouts I created during the event but they are the intellectual property of the designers.



This layout is loosely based on the mad for mats workshop as I used several mats on the page.  I'm sharing it here on my blog as it is different enough from the designer's work to not violate the agreement not to share and also because I also couldn't share this layout with the event group as the paper pack is not from creative memories.  Pretty sure it's photoplay


  I loved the format of the virtual crop with its nicely spaced and paced workshops.  I did take advantage of the breaks to finish projects, replenish drinks, and bathroom breaks.  Couldn't imagine pushing straight through.  I did listen to but did not follow along with the border making workshop as I'm not much of a border maker, however, I'll probably use the snowflake/ flower technique to make some embellishments. So I made this layout instead.


 I even managed to squeeze in this last layout after skipping the Truck project in favor of having a sit-down dinner with the family.  Again, paper piecing is something I will most likely never do.  


With these layouts added to the ones I completed and the pre-made pages waiting for pictures, I got 16 pages done.  Not bad for a 14-hour event.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment