Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Closing in on the end of 2019



As we get ready to close out 2020...
I'm ever so close to having my 2019 album finished.

I've jumped around a little as I had the opportunity to take a few online classes

This one is a first for me as I tried a new technique of triangle paper folding to make the wreath

 I used festive plaid, merry little Christmas paper, and embellishments 
along with dollies and gold cardstock from my stash
the snowflake on the bottom is a recycled gift tag that works in nicely with the addition of a gemstone


This next one is another online class using a quilt patch design.
I thought about aligning the red and blue striped squares but didn't like how it looked

I used CM North Pole magic and rhinestones from my stash


For this two page spread, I used Scrap our stash challenge


I didn't play along with all the rules though as I used all of my 2019 holiday photos prior to this layout

Simple Stories "Crafty Girl"

This last one was actually the first layout of the day.
I finally opened up my clear gesso to try my hand at mixed media
White acrylic paint, shimmerz spray, and paint from my October order.
I love how the layout turned out even though I'm not a fan of the paper kit.
So I shared what was left with my little friend Aurora. 

 She didn't waste any time getting crafty too.

Birthday paper embellishments mixed with so Disney paper I gave her


 

No comments:

Post a Comment