Thursday, October 24, 2019

Scrap our stash inspire layout- Ulitmook road trip

As promised I'm back again with another layout using the pick a side challenge, however this time I didn't pick a side I created a 2-page spread to document a side trip on the way to ultimook run camp.

Actually, it wasn't a side trip as we were almost 175 miles east of our destination.
My daughter Danielle needed to do some pre-planning for a Girl Scout Journey she was leading after her return from run camp.  Made the trip up the base of Mt.hood from JC.  Spent the day in the park then overnight in a hotel in Portland before driving to Tillamook.




close up of the left side got the tag and twine the challenge
(Wildwood recreation site and Salmon stream watch)


close up of the left side just a tab on this side. So, I kind of followed the challenge again and got to document the road trip.  
(Hydrangea Ranch and My Petite Sweet, Lincoln City and Josephine Young Memorial Park)


No comments:

Post a Comment