Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pre's rock

Hey all I'm back again with another layout I created while at Croptoberfest

For this next layout, I used the pick your side challenge at Scrap our Stash



I'm almost done using up the last of my CM color vibe paper pack.  I chose it because the remaining elements fit the color scheme and story so well.  
This is my youngest runner daughter at the memorial for Steven "Pre" Prefontaine
We had just finished a hill workout with RunHub Run school in Hendrix park so I thought I'd swing her by the rock.

I went with the left side of the challenge and included the pink tag and newsprint tab along with the twine hand-stitched in a zig-zag.

I enjoyed this sketch so much that I'll be back with a 2-page spread 

4 comments:

  1. Great page. Awesome details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your choice of pattern papers. The dark brown background is really nice. Great idea matting the large strip of paper on a beige cardstock. It helps it stand out. Pretty embellishments as well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout - Love the stitching with the twine - very cool!-Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete