Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lake Oswego with sketch from Stick it down

Another two page layout from this weekends crop loosely based on October the 


Instead of creating a foundation with tags I grouped the photos together and matted them.  I'm undecided on a title but left space for one either on the green mat or space above.  Depends on what I go with: Lake Oswego Adventure, Hanging in LO or Adventures with Crystal.
Thought I'd share now before I run out of time at Stick it down.  Maybe someone can help me decide which way to go with the title.



8 comments:

  1. How fun! I love paddleboarding! My vote for your title is "Lake Oswego Adventure" :) Great page! I'm so glad you played along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've made the sketch your own. You could always make your title "Adventures at Lake Oswego" with the adventures being large and the rest in a small font underneath. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I really like that you used bigger photos on this double page. I like Cath's idea for the title. Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how you've used 4x6 panels instead of the tags. Looks awesome! I love paddle boarding too! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another paddleboarder! My new summer time favorite water activity. Great job with modifying the sketch to work for your photos. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down and come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your interpretation of this sketch! Good luck with the title... I struggle with those myself.

    Thanks for linking up at SID :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the sketch and such fun photos too :) Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete