Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tic Tac Toe at lasting memories

Welcome to our fourth stash bashing challenge at Lasting memories.
  If you've missed the last three challenges you can find them here
1. Use those punches
 2.Buttons, brads and bling,
 3.Ribbon, Washi tape, or Paper Strips


This week we are playing Tic Tac Toe.


I went across the bottom with Die cut title,
stars and doily

 
My two page spread is based on January's two page layout at Stick it down
 
 
I changed up the sizes a bit as the orientation of my photos didn't line up with the sketch, but I have the same number of photos per page and the smaller ones are cut to 3 inches high.
 
 
I love how the border came out, so glad I tried to follow the sketch
 
 
I chalk inked the doily with light blue and I misted it with blue as well to make it jump off the background white cardstock
 
 
left hand side of sketch
 
 
 right hand side of sketch

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to share your creations with us at lasting memories

 

6 comments:

  1. Fun two pager. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.
    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely two-pager. Great take on the sketch. Love how you have changed the sizes of the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, I love the colours and the layered border is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout and I love your take on the sketch :) The border that you did fantastic :) Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That side banner came out really cute. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the banner! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down & Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete