Friday, January 13, 2017

Freaky fast forumal and thursday throwback with TSR

I'm so excited to have finished of my August prize pack from TSR and only have a few small bits left of my August Simple Stories "sunshine  & happiness" kit left after creating two more layouts using inspiration from the scrap room blog and facebook fan group. 
 
Here's my take on Throw back Thursday
The challenge is to create a layout inspired by the throwback sketch....and use at least one item that has been in your stash for at least one year.

My stash items are the solid colored card stock and
I pulled out my circle punch that I haven't used in forever


 
and here's my freaky fast formula for January
No automatic alt text available.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look. 
 I'll have more up soon as I plan on scrapping for my birthday
 

2 comments: