Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Lasting memories- Love Challenge

Sorry I'm late getting the current challenge posted for Lasting memories. 
 I was in Portland this weekend attending a girl scout training then hanging out with my good friends Crystal and Tami.  I'll share a couple of photos from our weekend at the end of the post
 
 
This weeks challenge is to use your stuff all in the name of LOVE
Use a product that starts with each letter of the word love.
 
My letters are:
L= layers, O= orange and oval tag, V= velum, E=embellishments (snaps) 
 
I used the January single page at SID


 

I skipped the title in favor of the arrows since I had the velum journal box
 
 
After printing the list I filled in which scout did what
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look and don't forget to join us at lasting memories
 
 

Saturday night after training we went urban orienteering.  I didn't take any pictures outside but here's the map.  Made it to 21-24, 19,27-28, 1-5, 30 and back to the start at the Lucky Lab in Multnomah Village.  Super hilly terrain. 
 
Dinner after orienteering at Little Lamb Hot Pot in Beaverton
Red is spicy broth, white is original

My GS BFF- Crystal

Sunday morning at Pittock Mansion over looking Portland
 

4 comments:

  1. What cute photos! Love the smiley face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little embellies are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.
    Colleen-DT at SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete