Wednesday, June 15, 2016

TSR be our guest for June

I've been plugging away at the Scrap Room Kits and made this layout using the June be our guest sketch.
 
 
I stuck fairly close to the original sketch other then the circle embellishment touching the main body of photos.  I did however use an ampersand as it looks rather like a cursive E and my son is Eric.  Also added in a much smaller circle flair next to it

 


For the small photo at the bottom I layered several paper bits and popped it up on some foam dots.  I hid the words "happy birthday" on the yellow circle with the arrow and "you are my" with the photo.  Love how it turned out and that I was able to mix three different kits to get this layout finished. 
I used paper from May Jillibean Soup:
Herbed Hola front (text) and back (multi dot)
Aged aloha back ( yellow gingham)
 
 May kit Fancy pants Attwell:
flair and ampersand
 
June Kit Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes:
paper bits Yellow globe circle and brown/tan arrow
 
 


1 comment: