Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sketches in thyme #203

Squeezed in an early morning layout before my trip to the dentist.  I managed to use paper from my fourth  May TSR kit.  Just in time before the much anticipated arrival of the June kit.  My goal is to use every kit before the next arrives.  I didn't use as much as I would have liked though and you'll have to wait for the June 19th Lasting Memories reveal to see wait I did with it the Bella Blvd kit In the meantime here's what I did with sketch #203.


I replaced the circle elements with snowflakes and left out a title, but other then that it's pretty close.  I might go back and add a title.  Either  Puzzle Break, Puzzled or Winter Break. 
 
For this layout I used  Fancy pants Attwell:
playing (Red with White) and backside (yellow stripe)
backside of Energy (blue)
and Back side of Stunning (solid red)
 
I took the foam dot off the flair button to bring it down closer to my photos and threw in a few stickers too. 
 
 
Layout recap of the other TSR May Kits
Jillibean Soup Hearty Hello: Sketches in thyme #199
My Minds Eye on Trend 2: Freaky fast Friday Formula
Bell Blvd. Let's go:  To be revealed on June 19th
Fancy Pants Attwell: you're looking at it

5 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and the layout too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout!
    Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme!
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job working with your goodies from TSR! Layout is great. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete